Vladimir Karapetyan: Allegations of PKK bases in Armenia and NK groundless provocation
REGNUM: How would you comment on the reports in Azerbaijani and Turkish media on the intention of the PKK to install its bases in Armenia and NK and the territories controlled by Nagrono Karabagh?
V. Karapetyan: We have commented on these rumors earlier, but I want to stress one more time, that those reports have no relation to the reality and are absurd. It is obvious where this fabricated information is coming from.
Those baseless allegations are but another attempt of provocation, Mr. Karapetian emphasized.
Printer friendly version | This news in Russian | PDA version (in Russian)
Nagorno Karabakh conflict - Latest Headlines:
- Gayane Novikova: An analysis of the losses in the case of a transfer of some territories controlled by NKR to Baku is absent
- Presidents of Armenia and Azerbaijan will meet on January, 28
- Azerbaijan has broken cease fire in Karabakh conflict zone
- Azerbaijan demands total and unconditional surrender of Armenia — expert opinion
- Russia sees positive shift in settlement of Karabakh conflict